Website Alene Candles, LLC
New Hampshire Business Magazine's Best Company to Work For 2020
We are currently offering a $1,200 sign on bonus! You will be paid $600 on your first paycheck, $300 after 90 days, and $300 after 180 days of service.
Alene Candles LLC & Midwest is a private label, contract manufacturer that produces high-quality candles for some of the world’s most recognized retail, boutique, and cosmetic brands. With our headquarters in New Hampshire and locations in Ohio and New York, we’ve been in business for over 25 years. We are passionate about making the best products in the world, making safety our number one priority, and being an insanely great place to work.
We are seeking a Mixing Operator for 1st and 2nd shifts. The Mixing Operator produces required wax batches in a timely, efficient and accurate manner and maintains accurate production and inventory records.
- Required to follow batch sheets and standard formulas to accurately identify and measure amounts and weights of components for each job when required, or use prepared “kit” of materials ready for mixing. Complete all necessary paperwork thoroughly and accurately to meet company and customer SOP’s.
- Combine components in tanks to produce and supply wax batches for fill lines.
- Maintain accurate records of each drum to track fragrance and other components used.
- Review work schedules and work with Supervision to anticipate and meet production demand.
- Develop component knowledge to alert Supervision of low inventory levels or potential shortages, and maintain records for proper and accurate inventory control.
- Maintain the condition of equipment and tools assigned to the area as well as cleanliness and organization of the area to assure a safe working environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.
- Specific vision ability to distinguish between color.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 12 months of related experience
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
- Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.