Website Amoskeag Health
Starting pay is $17 per hour and increases based on experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Greet patients and guests to the Health Center.
- Check in patients; verify demographic and personal data, and make changes as necessary.
- Educate patient of financial responsibilities and provide needed information. Set up payment plans according to facility guidelines.
- Coordinate all new patients requests from affiliated agencies and schedule appointments according to protocol in a timely manner.
- Maintain New Patient Desktop requests and respond to all patient calls and inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Enter patient demographic data into the practice management system. Schedule new patient appointment via phone or walk in based on protocol in practice management system and update chart information.
- Assist in printing reports; maintain stock of forms and office supplies as directed by supervisor.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Experience: Basic computer skills, flexibility with scheduling for occasional Saturday or weekday evening hours as needed, and able to travel between sites within Manchester.