Website Amphenol Printed Circuits
Amphenol Printed Circuits (APC) manufactures and assembles rigid
The Data Visualization Analyst will use data retrieval and query techniques (SQL) to review and revise existing reports and dashboards finding compelling ways to improve the presentation of information to help the organization make important business decisions. They will assist the IT team supporting enterprise software applications used to run our business.
· Design, develop, modify, and maintain reports and dashboards using current tools (Crystal Reports & Tableau).
· Maintain integrity of program logic and coding.
· Promptly respond to user service requests related to reporting and dashboards via email and phone calls.
· Provide updates, status, and completion information to management.
· Assist with ERP administration and support customizations and other improvements.
· Perform minor maintenance/development of internal website(s).
· Perform other duties as requested or assigned.
· Develop skills in reporting, data analytics and visualization.
· Practice pitching solutions to management and business users.
· Hybrid schedule, work from home and in office (typically 2 days per week after onboarding/training).
· On-going training.
· Generous benefits from a large, global company.
· AS or BS degree in Information Management, Business Intelligence, Computer Science or related degree/specialization.
· Proficient in SQL and relational databases.
· Experience with reporting and dashboard tools such as Crystal Reports or Tableau. Additional training will be made available to hone your skills.
· 1-2 years of experience preferred but recent graduates will be considered.
· Experience in manufacturing a plus!
· Strong customer service attitude. Willing to meet with users regularly to determine needs and develop solutions.
· Technologically savvy with a willingness to learn.
· Working knowledge of data structures and database design.
· Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
· Solid verbal and written communication skills.
· Collaborative and team oriented outlook, willing to pitch in where needed and comfortable asking questions.
· Self-directed, demonstrated ability to complete projects with minimal supervision.
Amphenol offers a competitive salary and benefits. The candidate must be able to legally work in the United States; we are unable to provide sponsorship. Position requires candidate to be a U.S. person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (U.S. Citizenship or Resident Alien Status) and defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a) (20).
Amphenol is a proud Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
For consideration for this position, please apply online to: https://amphenol-apc.acquiretm.com APC700