Website Amphenol Printed Circuits
Amphenol Printed Circuits (APC) manufactures and assembles rigid
Amphenol Printed Circuits (APC) manufactures and assembles rigid and flex printed circuit boards and connectors for communications and information processing markets, including data communication and aerospace and military electronics. APC is part of Amphenol’s Military and Aerospace Group. We have locations in Nashua, NH, Mesa, AZ and Nogales, Mexico.
We have a small company feel that helps create an atmosphere of teamwork and fun. Because we are part of a large company, APC is able to offer competitive salaries and company benefits, a diverse and inclusive employee base, and a collaborative work environment. Whatever your ambitions, we can help you achieve your career goals.
The mission of the Lean Manufacturing/OpEx Manager is to reduce operating costs by serving as a leader of APC’s Operational Excellence System at both manufacturing and business process levels. The Lean Manufacturing/OpEx Manager will ensure the successful execution of OpEx activities and administers policy deployment activities, managing for daily improvement (MDI) and metrics reporting at regular intervals.
· Partner with the company’s senior staff to develop and implement lean principles and processes across manufacturing and business operations.
· Lead the implementation of lean culture at all areas of the organization utilizing training, lean tools and providing training where necessary via internal and external resources.
· Champion lean initiatives in support of the OpEx system including shop floor, business process and point kaizen events.
· Organize and coordinate leadership of all Lean Kaizen events (in Nashua and other sites as necessary)
· Ensure adequate alignment of the OpEx implementation and execution plans with the organization’s vision and operating plans.
· Establish, monitor and maintain lean continuous improvement performance with all company department managers.
· Partner with the factory leadership team to develop and execute Policy Deployment activities and plant metrics reporting, ensuring timely completion of monthly and quarterly inputs from all departments.
· Oversee Managing for Daily Improvement (MDI) deployment objectives and continually work with kaizen area leaders to ensure sustainment of gains.
· Support problem-solving activities on manufacturing floor and throughout all business functions.
· Ensure effective maintenance of lean documents and visual controls such as scorecards, 5S, task cards, plant participation charts and communication boards.
· Ensure the execution of OpEx Audits and maintain progressive 5S program within the plant.
· Ensure effective execution and evolution of kaizen sustainment activities to ensure they are completed in a timely manner and provide the necessary feedback to the teams for optimal post-kaizen results.
· Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
This position doesn’t have direct supervisory responsibility, but requires significant leadership and collaboration skills.
· Bachelor’s degree in Industrial engineering, business management, operations management or equivalent. (Master’s Degree or MBA is a plus)
· Reference given to candidates with Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or Lean Sigma Certifications/Training
· Three plus years of leadership experience
· Three plus years of background in the training, support and implementation of Lean Tools including facilitation of Kaizen activities or educational equivalent.
· Proficient within MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio and Outlook
· Excellent written, verbal presentation, coaching and interpersonal skills. Able to communicate with a diverse group of individuals at all levels in the organization.
· Able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
Amphenol offers a competitive salary and benefits. The candidate must be able to legally work in the United States; we are unable to provide sponsorship. Position requires candidate to be a U.S. person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (U.S. Citizenship or Resident Alien Status) and defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a) (20).
Amphenol is a proud Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
Amphenol requires documentation that you have been or have started the vaccination process for COVID-19 within 30 days of hire. Accommodations will be considered for candidates with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
For consideration for this position, please apply online to: https://amphenol-apc.acquiretm.com APC630