Website Amphenol Printed Circuits
Amphenol Printed Circuits (APC) manufactures and assembles rigid
This position is responsible for providing technical leadership and support within a specific manufacturing department(s). Responsible for creating and maintaining process documentation. Measure/monitor process yields and capabilities. Identify/implement projects to reduce scrap or rework, reduce process cost, or to improve process capability to meet future customer or business needs.
· Process Owner for multiple processes within a department. Create and maintain accurate process documentation for those processes. Measure process performance and take action if process is not meeting goals or specific product requirements.
· Create/Maintain design guidelines pertinent to technical areas of responsibility.
· Process expert in area of responsibility. General process knowledge of all processes within Printed Circuit Board Manufacturing.
· Investigate Scrap/rework events, and then identify and implement effective corrective actions to prevent recurrence.
· Lead problem solving teams as needed.
· Use advanced problem-solving skills such as Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA) or Design of Experiment (DOE) as needed to solve complex problems.
· Develop/Implement Capital Improvement projects that improve capability and/or reduce cost.
· Provide training and guidance to operators or technicians.
· Communicate status of key projects or assignments to all levels of the organization.
· Contributes to the continuous improvement of the department and division.
· Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
· A Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, plus 4-6 years’ experience or equivalent education and experience.
· Working knowledge of printed circuit board manufacturing is preferred.
· Advanced process control and problem solving training such as Six Sigma green Belt/Black Belt is preferred.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Highly motivated self-starter, independent, able to work with limited supervision, and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
· U.S Citizen required supporting government contracts and programs.
· Proficient computer knowledge.
Amphenol offers a competitive salary and benefits. The candidate must be able to legally work in the United States; we are unable to provide sponsorship. Position requires candidate to be a U.S. person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (U.S. Citizenship or Resident Alien Status) and defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a) (20).
Amphenol is a proud Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
For consideration for this position, please apply online to: https://amphenol-apc.acquiretm.com APC696