Website Amphenol Printed Circuits
Amphenol Printed Circuits (APC) manufactures and assembles rigid
Amphenol Printed Circuits (APC) manufactures and assembles rigid and flex printed circuit boards and connectors for communications and information processing markets, including data communication and aerospace and military electronics. APC is part of Amphenol’s Military and Aerospace Group. We have locations in Nashua, NH, Mesa, AZ and Nogales, Mexico.
We have a small company feel that helps create an atmosphere of teamwork and fun. Because we are part of a large company, APC is able to offer competitive salaries and company benefits, a diverse and inclusive employee base, and a collaborative work environment. Whatever your ambitions, we can help you achieve your career goals.
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Process Engineer to work collaboratively with the production and quality departments within a dynamic and engaging environment to optimize production processes and develop new processes in our PCB operations.
This position is responsible for providing technical leadership and support within a specific manufacturing department (s). Responsible for creating and maintaining process documentation. Measure/Monitor process yields and capabilities. Identify/implement projects to reduce scrap or rework, reduce process cost, or to improve process capability to meet future customer or business needs.
· Process Owner for multiple processes within a department. Create and maintain accurate process documentation for those processes. Measure process performance and take action if process is not meeting goals or specific product requirements.
· Create/Maintain design guidelines pertinent to technical areas of responsibility.
· Process expert in area of responsibility. General process knowledge of all processes within Printed Circuit Board Manufacturing.
· Investigate Scrap/rework events, and then identify and implement effective corrective actions to prevent recurrence.
· Lead problem solving teams as needed.
· Use advanced problem-solving skills such as Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA) or Design of Experiment (DOE) as needed to solve complex problems.
· Develop/Implement Capital Improvement projects that improve capability and/or reduce cost.
· Provide training and guidance to operators or technicians.
· Communicate status of key projects or assignments to all levels of the organization.
· Contributes to the continuous improvement of the department and division.
· Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
· A Bachelor’s degree in related engineering discipline plus 4-6 years’ experience or equivalent education and experience.
· Must have working knowledge of printed circuit board manufacturing.
· Advanced process control and problem solving training such as Six Sigma green Belt/Black Belt.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Highly motivated self-starter, independent, able to work with limited supervision, and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
· U.S Citizen required supporting government contracts and programs.
· Proficient computer knowledge.
Amphenol offers a competitive salary and benefits. The candidate must be able to legally work in the United States; we are unable to provide sponsorship. Position requires candidate to be a U.S. person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (U.S. Citizenship or Resident Alien Status) and defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a) (20).
Amphenol is a proud Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
Amphenol requires documentation that you have been or have started the vaccination process for COVID-19 within 30 days of hire. Accommodations will be considered for candidates with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
For consideration for this position, please apply online to: https://amphenol-apc.acquiretm.com APC604