Website Amphenol Printed Circuits
Amphenol Printed Circuits (APC) manufactures and assembles rigid
The mission of the Production Planner is to provide planning and scheduling support to the organization, from customer order confirmation, through fulfillment. This mission is realized through applying MRP specific actions, order scheduling, production milestones tracking, capacity planning, and coordination with critical functions in the organization to ensure obstacles are eliminated. The production planner also contributes to the monthly SIOP process, and ensures that resources required to fulfill the monthly demand are aligned, and risks are identified and mitigated.
· Monitors, tracks, reports, advises, and conducts production planning processes in order to ensure the organization meets customer delivery requirements and expectations. Supports sales activities, new product introduction, and other customer demand fulfillment activities.
· Maintains ERP/MRP system parameters and processes, generates and releases work orders, reschedules by order action reports, maintains area capacity plans and/or provides production forecasts.
· Creates, prioritizes and expedites production orders in the ERP system to meet planned shipment commitments.
· Communicates with business units regarding production needs and escalations.
· Develops and maintains effective relationships with internal and/or external customers in all areas relating to availability of product and resources, sales order changes, work order entry and scheduling, committed delivery dates, customer related reschedules, and capacity planning.
· Reviews and maintains sales orders and production orders scheduled backlog to ensure material availability for customer delivery commitments and any recovery plans for on-time delivery risks
· Plans, schedules and monitors material releases and movement in production cycle to ensure continuous operations.
· Analyzes potential shortages to manufacturing orders and works with program teams, purchasing, and production to coordinate risk mitigation action plans.
· Communicates with purchasing to ensure materials are delivered in line with production requirements. Addresses customer and marketing queries and concerns in a timely fashion.
· Assists Sales unit in coordinating and planning customer orders and deliveries.
· Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; three to five years related experience in supply chain/production planning in a manufacturing environment and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Active certification, or willingness to obtain a Planning and Supply Chain certification such as CSCP or CPIM is a plus.
· Strong computer skills to include Outlook, Excel and Word.
· Ability to work cross functionally with many levels of an organization.
· Must be able to work independently, as well as under direction, must be highly motivated and well organized.
· Prior experience with production planning and scheduling, and MRP/ERP systems is preferred.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence others in a fast-paced work environment.
· Ability to work standing for long periods of time.
Amphenol offers a competitive salary and benefits. The candidate must be able to legally work in the United States; we are unable to provide sponsorship. Position requires candidate to be a U.S. person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (U.S. Citizenship or Resident Alien Status) and defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a) (20).
Amphenol is a proud Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
Amphenol requires documentation that you have been or have started the vaccination process for COVID-19 within 30 days of hire. Accommodations will be considered for candidates with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
For consideration for this position, please apply online to: https://amphenol-apc.acquiretm.com APC608