Website Associate Grocers of New England
- Review time sheets, work charts, wage computation, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
- Verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and post information onto designated records.
- Compute incentives and enter data into computers.
- Review and record employee information, such as job transfers and bids, schedules, and missed punches and update payroll records.
- Keep track of leave time, such as vacation and personal for employees.
- Compile employee time, production, and payroll data from time sheets and other records.
- Prepare payroll change forms
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned to meet business objectives
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in the use of MS Excel, Word and Access
REPORTING TO THIS POSITION: None
NON ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of UKG Pro (formerly known as Ultipro)
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment with little noise from the warehouse
No or very little physical effort required
No or very limited exposure to physical risk