Beeze Tees is a leader in Southern NH in custom printing for apparel, signage, paper and promotional items. We have 2 retail stores located in Keene and Manchester and do all of our production in house in Marlborough, NH.
We are looking for a new Account Manager that shares our passion for outfitting businesses, teams and organizations. Account Managers must be able to multi-task, offering excellent customer service while also being organized and motivated.
· Expansion of existing customer base
· Proactively reach out to customers
· Respond to customer e-mails and calls within a timely fashion
· Work with our staff to make sure orders get done in a timely fashion
· Create new leads and opportunities
· Provide quotes and information to customers in a timely and accurate fashion
· Develop an in-depth understanding of the market, key customers and competitors
Beeze Tees CORE Values:
· Will provide best possible quality
· Will deliver ahead of deadline
· Will provide quick response to customers
· Will stand behind and guarantee our work
· Will be fair to all customers as far as price and service.
· Will be fair to employees
Marketing research to identify target customers.
Initial customer contact (cold calling).
Identifying the person(s) responsible for purchasing anything Beeze Tees, LLC offers.
Exploring the customer’s needs that fit our capabilities in terms of:
Market and Product
Quantity and Delivery Requirements
Quoting and Closing Orders
Must have formal training in office procedures and use of office equipment.
Must have the ability to communicate accurately and clearly both orally and in writing; pleasant telephone manner; able to think on feet when dealing with callers; customer service oriented “can do” approach to work.
Knowledge of computers; specifically, experience in Microsoft Office is preferable.
Must have superior organizational skills and accuracy.
Excellent problem solving and people skills also required.
Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, and to manage one’s own time.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
Paid time off
Short Term Disability
Shift: 8 hour