Website BMP Consultants, LLC
Start to finish horizontal site work company
BMP Consultants, LLC is an Excavation company that specializes in Residential and Commercial start to finish horizontal site work. We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced CDL-A truck driver who can double as a heavy equipment operator to join our team! As a key member of our operations staff, you will be responsible for safely operating and transporting heavy machinery and materials to and from job sites.
* Operate heavy equipment such as bulldozers, excavators, and Triaxle trucks
* Transport materials and equipment to and from job sites
* Follow all safety protocols and regulations to ensure a safe working environment
* Maintain and perform basic maintenance on equipment as needed
* Communicate effectively with supervisors and other crew members
* Adhere to all company policies and procedures
* Valid Class A CDL with acceptable driving record
* Minimum of 5 years of experience operating heavy equipment on site work projects and driving commercial vehicles
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
* Strong communication and teamwork skills
* Basic mechanical aptitude and ability to perform basic maintenance tasks
* Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check
What We Offer:
* Competitive pay and benefits package
* Opportunities for career advancement and professional development
* Safe and well-maintained equipment
* Supportive and collaborative work environment
If you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume today to join the BMP Consultants, LLC team as a CDL-A truck driver and equipment operator.
How to Apply:
BMP Consultants, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and encourages anyone with the skills we’re looking for to apply. To apply for this position, please submit your resume to us or go to our website and fill out an application.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.