Website BMP Consultants, LLC
Start to finish horizontal site work company
BMP Consultants, LLC is an excavation company that specializes in Residential and Commercial start to finish horizontal site work. We are seeking a hardworking and reliable individual to join our team as a laborer. As a laborer, you will be responsible for assisting in various tasks related to excavation projects. This is a physically demanding role that requires the ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
$20-$30/hr based on experience.
– Assist in the setup and preparation of excavation site projects, including clearing debris, marking boundaries, fetching tools or materials, and getting in trenches to install pipes.
– Operate hand tools and equipment such as shovels, concrete cutters, jackhammers, and wheelbarrows.
– Dig trenches, ditches, and other excavations according to specifications provided by supervisors.
– Load and unload materials, tools, and equipment from trucks or other vehicles.
– Perform general maintenance on tools and equipment.
– Follow safety guidelines and maintain a clean and organized work area.
– Adhere to directions given by your supervisor.
– High school diploma or equivalent.
– Previous experience in construction or excavation is preferred but not required.
– Ability to perform physically demanding tasks for extended periods.
– Strong work ethic and reliability.
– Ability to work well in a team environment.
– Basic knowledge of hand tools and equipment used in excavation projects.
– Willingness to learn and follow instructions.
– Must be legal to work in the United States
– Able to pass Pre-Employment Drug/Alcohol and Physical tests.
– Applicants will also need to undergo a background check.
– Room to grow and possibly operate heavy equipment.
– Competitive pay on experience and qualifications.
– Generous PTO that starts accruing on your first day of employment.
– Paid Holidays
– Insurance Benefits.
– 401K Match.
– Company Bonus Plan Program
How to Apply:
BMP Consultants, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and encourages anyone with the skills we’re looking for to apply. To apply for the position of Excavation Company Laborer, please submit your resume to us or go to our website and fill out an application.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.