Website Catholic Charities New Hampshire
Find your Purpose, Build your Career, Transform your life
St. Ann Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, in Dover, NH is looking for Licensed Nursing Assistants (LNA) to work the following shifts;
Sign on Bonus Til the End of June
Per diem LNA/LPN/RN – $1000 – must pick up 2 shifts per week and 2 weekend shifts per month
Full time and part time LNA – $3000 –
Full time, part time and per diem
· 1st shift – 7 to 3pm
· 2nd shift – 3p-11p -shift diff -$2
· 3rd shift – 11p to 7am – $3.50
We offer amazing benefits for our full-time Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA);
· Competitive wage scales
· Sign-on Bonus –
· Generous Paid Time Off
· Harvard Pilgrim health insurance
· Health Reimbursement Arrangement
· 401K w/ company match
· Shift Differentials
Join our excellent team of professionals to help meet the medical, social and spiritual needs of the people we serve.
St. Ann Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, in Dover, NH, is a beautifully renovated 54 bed facility offering short- and long-term care in a warm and supportive atmosphere where residents are cared for according to their individual needs. We are proud to be a part of Catholic Charities New Hampshire’s continuum of care.
We are a 5-star facility with 3 consecutive years of Deficiency FREE annual State Surveys and a proud recipient of the Pinnacle Customer Service Experience Award for overall satisfaction
Being an LNA at St. Ann isn’t just a job – it’s a fulfilling experience and gateway to building a true passion in healthcare. Our unmatched small-facility feel and family-like atmosphere means you will be appreciated, valued and rewarded for the work that you do.
We have an impressive resident to employee ratios allows our caregivers to thrive by focusing on providing quality care which is fundamental to our person-centered care philosophy.
Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA) job responsibilities include but are not limited to;
· Participate in and receive report from the licensed nurse at the beginning and end of assigned shift
· Maintain awareness of care plans daily to ensure the provision of appropriate care
· Observe residents frequently during assigned shift to ensure all personal care needs are being met
· Maintain confidentiality of all resident-related care information to ensure HIPAA compliance
· Treat residents with kindness and dignity while respecting resident rights and privacy at all times
· Encourage residents to develop and maintain independence and highest level of functioning in all activities of daily living
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
• High school graduate or GED
• Graduate of an approved Nursing Assistant Training Program and currently licensed as a Nursing Assistant in good standing with the State of New Hampshire Board of Nursing