Website Catholic Charities New Hampshire
Find your Purpose, Build your Career, Transform your life
Catholic Charities New Hampshire is a large non profit organization with 2 sectors, Social Services and our largest being Healthcare. We have LNA job opportunities at the following locations in Manchester, NH.
- Mt Carmel Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Manchester, NH – 120 bed skilled bed facility
- St. Teresa Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Manchester, NH – 51 bed skilled bed facility
- St. Joseph Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Manchester, NH – 22 bed skilled bed facility
Full-time, Part-time, per diem
- 1st shift – 7 to 3pm
- 2nd shift – 3p-11p
- 3rd shift – 11p to 7am
* Full time status (30 – 40 hours per week) and Part time status (29 hours or less per week) this position includes working every other weekend. Per diem status (per diem requirement -4 shift a month minimum, 2 out of the 4 days need to be a weekend day)
We offer amazing benefits for our full-time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN);
- Competitive wage scales
- Sign-on Bonus – up to $2500 for full time
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Harvard Pilgrim health insurance
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement
- 401K -3% match
- Shift Differentials
Being an LPN at CCNH isn’t just a job – it’s a fulfilling experience and gateway to building a true passion in healthcare. Our unmatched small-facility feel and family-like atmosphere means you will be appreciated, valued and rewarded for the work that you do.
We are impressive resident to employee ratios allows our caregivers to thrive by focusing on providing quality care which is fundamental to our person-centered care philosophy
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) job responsibilities include but are not limited to;
• Perform all assigned tasks in accordance with established policies, procedures, guidelines, and standards of care.
• Receive and provide report from/to licensed nurses and LNAs/LMNAs at beginning and end of assigned shift.
• Conduct clinical rounds on assigned unit several times during the shift.
• Recognize emergency clinical situations, assess immediate needs, implement appropriate intervention and communicate situation to the nursing supervisor.
• Perform controlled substance count at the beginning and end of each shift worked.
• Complete and sign the Narcotic Book.
• Immediately report any discrepancies to the nursing supervisor.
• Maintain confidentiality of all resident related care information.
• Supervise Licensed Nursing Assistants and/or Licensed Medication Nursing Assistants
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Requirements:
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and/or have received first dose prior to starting
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Long-term care experience preferred
- Must possess and maintain a current Nursing license and be in good standing with the State New Hampshire Nursing Board.