Website Catholic Medical Center
New England Heart & Vascular Institute
Reviews and coordinates all aspects of care on assigned cases to ensure appropriate level of care, resource utilization, and quality. Promotes efficient coordination of patient care during the patients’ hospitalization as well as during care transitions through collaborative practice with the Healthcare Team; promotes patient, family, staff and physician satisfaction through coordination and continuity of care; provides a systematic approach to evaluation of patient care; and coordinates patient care throughout the continuum thereby facilitating the achievement of optimal quality outcomes in relation to clinical care and cost effectiveness.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- Minimum of 2 years care coordination experience.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in case management and/or utilization management preferred.
- Three years clinical experience required, acute care experience preferred.
- Current registration in the State of NH as a Registered Nurse.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
- ACMA, CCM, or CCTM certification preferred, required within 3 years from date of hire.