City of Nashua
PRIMARY DUTIES: Position is responsible for the data management and administrative functions of the Assessing Department. Ability to maintain highly professional customer support functions, both over the counter and by telephone. Works under the direction of the Chief Assessor. Administers the requests and productions of special reports regarding assessing system data as directed by Chief Assessor. Produces generic City Database and sales reports to the Department of Revenue Administration. Conducts the processing and tracking of abatements. Conducts the administration of the yearly assessing update program, as directed by the Chief Assessor. Preparation of sales assessment sheets for the Department of Revenue Administration. Position is full time, Salary not to exceed $42,370.
- Generate correspondence, follow technical manuals, provide effective customer service
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Input and organize data quickly and accurately
- Master proprietary software programs used in Assessing (e.g. AssessPro/AP5, Lawson, WebPro, GIS, etc.)
Preferred Experience and Training:
- HS Diploma
- 1-3 years of office administration work experience
- Proficient use of computers and Microsoft Office suite and any other software necessary for job
- Use of standard business machines.
- Assessing administrative experience preferred
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Submit cover letter, application, resume, and three professional references at: http://applitrack.com/nashua/onlineapp/
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER – Recruiting practices shall be consistent with State and Federal Law (4/1/2022)