Website Ever Better Eating
Ever Better Eating, Inc., also known as Rustic Crust - American
Do you have experience as a Maintenance Supervisor in a ** food production environment**? We would like to speak with you!!
We are Ever Better Eating, Inc., a New Hampshire company and famous for our organic hand formed pizzas and pizza crusts known as Rustic Crust- American Flatbread.
We currently have an immediate need for a Maintenance Supervisor. Experience working in a food production environment is a big plus! The ideal candidate will have experience troubleshooting and repairing conveyors, packaging equipment; refrigeration, and Mechanized Automated Equipment in a food production environment.
Direct the maintenance function to maximize overall plant performance. Coordinate equipment repairs and operation improvement projects.
• Administer an effective maintenance program for all Plant equipment and systems minimizing downtime and maximizing product output within established quality limits
• Develop hourly personnel by directing their performance to ever-improving levels. Stay responsive to subordinate needs and clearly communicate expectations.
• Support Plant Safety Programs by responding to unsafe conditions and monitoring Dept. practices
• Ensure the proper preventative maintenance is performed. Monitor the Preventative Maintenance Program for effectiveness, keeping all records and actions current
• Ensure compliance with all Government and Corporate guidelines
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Assures that activities which could affect food safety are accomplished as outlined in the plant’s food safety and SQF program.
• Assures that the supervisor involved properly investigates all injuries, incidents and accidents as they relate to safety or the environment.
• Consult with the plant Safety/Environmental Management Representative as necessary to fulfill program requirements.
• Review all repair and food safety work orders or issues with the objective of taking action to eliminate future occurrences, and with verification that the resolution was effective.
• High School diploma, ideally technical education and/or certificates
• Must have mechanical aptitude
• Basic math skills, ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide
• Prior experience supervising others, 3 years experience desired
• Problem solving and multitasking skills
Salary is dependent upon experience, pay starts at $80,000 for qualified candidates.
Our competitive benefits package for eligible employees include, Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, LTD, 401K with company match, Paid time-off and paid holidays.
To apply today, please apply online: www.rusticcrust.com or fill out an application in person at 31 Barnstead Rd. Pittsfield NH.
Note: Candidates must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check