Website Fire Clean-Up Services LLC
Fire Cleanup Services LLC, the area’s most respected and trusted disaster Remediation Company, is now looking to add to our team.
We are looking for someone who has experience in the restoration industry. Potential to become a foreman and run your own crew.
Candidates for this position will need to have a positive attitude, be team oriented, and can learn quickly in a fast-paced environment. We are seeking individuals who are hard-working, self-motivated, and energetic. Duties include but not limited to:
• Water, sewer, fire, smoke restoration
• Mold remediation
• Carpet and floor cleaning
All applicants must:
• Possess a valid NH driver’s license – Must be insurable
• Be 18 years of age or older
• Be able to lift and carry 50 lbs.
• Pass a criminal background check
• Be part of our on call rotation to assist in emergency services after hours
• Background in restoration, demo, cleaning and construction a plus
Fire Cleanup Services offers paid holidays (after 90 days of employment), Experience preferred but will train, and compensation will be based on experience. Employer matched IRA (after 1 year of employment)
Certifications are a plus: especially IICRC certifications