Website Granite State Credit Union
Come blaze a trail with us! #LiveBoldNH
We dream big. And our employees do too.
We think outside of the box when it comes to delivering outstanding service to our members, and providing a workplace environment where our employees can thrive, have fun…and make a difference.
We are searching for a Contact Center Specialist who can deliver awesome to our members! Are YOU our newest team member?
What we do! The Contact Center is fast moving and no two days are the same. We are responsible for providing friendly, accurate, and overall awesome service to our membership. Beginning with a ‘team huddle’ and collaborating throughout the day, the Contact Center is a positive, team-oriented group! Staying connected and supporting one another whether in person or working remotely is easy through video chats and instant messaging. Some of our daily responsibilities include:
– Corresponding with our members through various channels including by phone, email, secure messaging and upcoming video teller support
– Ensuring accurate and timely follow up to member inquiries and requests
– Guiding our members through the loan process from application to closing
– Identifying and recommending beneficial GSCU products and services
– Assisting our members in the use of services such as Online and Mobile Banking, and other forms of banking technology and services
– Providing education and meaningful solutions for our members’ financial needs
Let’s talk Benefits! In addition to insurances (health, dental, vision, life, etc.) and 401k, GSCU also offers the following to eligible employees:
Paid Family Leave
Employee Appreciation Programs
Employee Wellness Program
Business Casual Dress Code (Jeans? Yes!)
Interested? Qualifications include:
Exceptional service skills
Previous experience working in a financial services field
Comfort with technology and electronic services
Outgoing, positive attitude
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
Strong analytical skills and the ability to problem solve
Flexibility to potentially work remotely or in an office location
If you are interested in being part of a dedicated, motivating and all around awesome team, apply today! We can’t wait to speak with you.