Website Grappone Automotive Group
Grappone Automotive Group currently has a full-time position open for a Settlement Coordinator. The successful candidate for this position must be detail-oriented, self-motivated, outgoing, responsible, dependable, and decisive. We’re looking for a team oriented individual with a strong ability to multi-task, successfully function in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision, and who can effectively communicate with our guests. Customer service is our top priority, and it needs to be yours if you would like to join our team. We will provide on-site training.
Must be available days, nights, and Saturdays.
Some duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Ability to follow instructions, take good notes and recall information.
• Navigate and input into multiple software packages to build and submit vehicle
deals to lending institutions to seek financing approval.
• Ability to call lending institutions to obtain approval.
• Check incoming deal paperwork for accuracy.
• Ability to print forms and obtain proper signatures on legal documentation.
• Learn and understand compliance regulations.
• Input and follow-up on various manufacturer programs.
• Strong oral and written communication skills to obtain missing documentation
needed to secure funding.
• Basic cash receipting and daily deposit preparation.
• Manage time and prioritize daily tasks.
A pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check are required of this position.