IBEW Local 2320
Experienced Administrative Assistant needed for a Temporary Part-Time opportunity in Manchester, NH.
A small business located in Manchester, NH is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team. The business consists of a small team with a nice work environment in a convenient location!
Competitive pay based on experience. Hours: 20-30 hours a week Monday through Friday. Hours and days are a bit flexible.
*** Growth opportunity of temp to hire for the right candidate ***
- Customer service, answering phones and email correspondence
- Bookkeeping; QuickBooks knowledge helpful, but not necessary
- Administrative and clerical functions
- Scheduling meetings
- Supporting Team for meetings
- Use of Microsoft Office and Google Forms
- Maintain customer confidentiality at all times
- Other duties as assigned
- Friendly with a positive attitude, who can easily work with others.
- Ability to work independently and complete projects with little direct supervision.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, organized and complete projects in a timely fashion
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office products – Word, Excel
- High School Diploma / GED required
- 1 to 2 years office experience preferred, but willing to train the right person.
If you are interested in this role, please send an updated resume for immediate consideration.