inSync Staffing is a staffing agency supporting over 90 Fortune
$23.00/hr paid weekly
***** This is a part time position, up to 20 hours a week. Considering all schedules, but Mondays 7am to 12pm are required. *****
• High school diploma required
• Bachelors degree in human resources or related field preferred.
• 1 years’ work experience required
• Experience supporting HR or related Corporate processes preferred
• Experience conducting research and presenting to groups.
• Current knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations preferred.
• Strong background Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Education requirements can be obtained through an educational institution or gained through equivalent work experience.
• Self-starter, able to work independently, organized, resourceful and proactive.
• Ability to form partnerships with customer groups. Ability to operate in a team environment and work collaboratively on projects.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with individuals at all organizational levels.
• Customer relation skills to respond to general questions from internal customers, telephone callers and office visitors.
• Ability to coach and consult with employees and managers at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to work with highly confidential data in a professional manner.
• Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive information and situations with tact, courtesy and confidentiality.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Strong organizational and project management skills and ability to meet realistic deadlines while managing multiple activities. Ability to manage projects from beginning through completion.
• Ability to make appropriate level decisions.
• Supports site HR generalists and functional HR Business partner in processes, trainings and other HR tasks. Maintains HR system/record integrity and will work towards development and centralization of field based administrative process.
• Support HR in region on HR activity, projects and develop centralized methods of communication, current case management and administrative process.
• Proactively encourage the use of the HRSC email infrastructure / intranet (MyHR) as an initial source of data for both employees and managers to refer to.
• Coordinates/Conducts New Employee Orientation processes/program.
• Maintains HR systems/data bases, records and postings ensuring compliance and integrity. Administration as needed.
• Ensure that all working polices are in place, up to date and reviewed on an annual basis or as legislation dictates.
• This position is required to assure compliance of Company operations to all applicable laws, regulations and standards, good business practices and company documented procedures (including knowledge of all standards, government occupational health and environmental regulations and statutes related to the site).
• Engage others, promote, and participate in Environmental, Health, and Safety initiatives, focusing on continuous improvement.