Website ION Lighting Distribution Inc.
We are the fastest growing lighting distribution company in Western Massachusetts and look to empower both local and national businesses with Energy Efficient Lighting solutions. Partnered with MASS SAVE, Energize CT, NHSave and NY Con Edison we offer clients the opportunity of the highest quality LEDs at maximized rebate prices. Our goal is to light up your homes and offices while sharing the benefits of your energy conscious decisions with you.
About the position:
Our company is seeking a Field Inspector to inspect commercial properties where our customers have installed our LED lighting fixtures through the Upstream Program. Your primary goal is to visually inspect these fixtures to confirm installation by the customer. You will be required to provide feedback to our office, and offer recommendations for improvements as necessary, in a positive and professional manner.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
· Thorough inspection of counts and correct fixtures installed
· Collect pertinent data
· Evaluate and recommend lighting solutions
· Create detailed reports based on your findings and provide expert advice
· Keep and maintain detailed accurate records of on-site inspections
· Perform additional duties as needed (i.e., driving, some sales, etc.)
Requirements and Qualifications
· Must undergo a background check
· Must have a valid state driver’s license
· Must be authorized to legally work in the United States
· Must possess a high school diploma or GED certificate
· Must be 18 years of age or older
· Must possess excellent communication, customer service and time management skills
· Knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must.
· Keen attention to detail and analytical skills
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour
Opportunity to earn commissions and additional incentives along the way.