Website Kelly Services
Your next good thing is right here. At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we’re all about helping you discover what’s next in your career. And we just so happen to be seeking Machine Operators to work at Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies, the world’s leading market and sealing technology specialist, in Bristol, NH. If this sounds like the right fit for you, read on and apply!
Why you should apply to be a Machine Operator:
· No previous experience is required and positions are temp-to-hire with opportunity for growth
· Pay typically ranges from $13.77-$19.73 per hour depending on position and shift AND you can earn up to $200 extra per week by meeting production goals
· You are eligible for $1000 sign-on bonus for 2nd shift and $2000 sign-on bonus for 3rd shift when hired permanently
· Company offers full benefits package including medical and 401k after permanent hire
· You will gain access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
What’s a typical day as a Machine Operator? You’ll be:
· Using molding machines, trimmers, and curing ovens to manufacture, inspect, and package automotive and machinery seals
· Operating Barwell preform machines to produce rubber preforms to specifications, selecting and installing proper dies, and adjusting controls to produce preforms
· Operating rubber extruder to produce string stock and preps
· Setting up and adjusting dies for metal stamping presses
· Operating coilers and/or joiners to manufacture springs
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
· Do not have related experience but are interested in working at a manufacturing facility
· Are capable of standing for entire shift and lifting 50 pounds on a repetitive basis
· Have basic computer skills and the ability to type information into database
· Are able to work from 3pm-11pm, Mon-Fri or 11pm-7am, Sun-Thurs on a long-term basis and work overtime on Sat from 11am-5pm up to 3 times per month
· Are able to train from 7am-3pm, Mon-Fri for up to 2 weeks
What happens next
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work. Apply to be a Machine Operator today!