Website Kelly Services
Time for something new? Tired of sitting at the same, old desk? Then read on! Kelly® Professional & Industrial is looking for a Recruiter to fill a temporary role on-site at the world’s leading market and sealing technology specialist in Bristol, NH. If you’re ready to make a change, we’re ready to help.
Why you should apply to be a Recruiter:
· Pay rate is competitive at $25.00 per hour
· 1st shift work schedule: 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday
· This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable work experience at a leading supplier of advanced materials and products for customers working on automotive, industrial, and alternate drivetrain applications
· Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
What’s a typical day as a Recruiter? You’ll be:
· Responsible for full lifecycle recruiting activities to include sourcing, resume screening/submittal, interviewing, negotiating salary/rate, and presenting offers
· Sourcing candidates using Internet, Social Media, employee referrals, and networking through cold calling, contact lists, outplacement centers, career fairs, business referrals, etc.
· Conducting pre-employment screening, reference checks, onboarding, and safety training
· Making announcements, assisting with benefit enrollment, maintaining relationships with employees, and following up on employee adjustment to role and performance
· Developing and implementing creative approaches to locate passive and non-passive candidates
This job might be an outstanding fit if you: .
· Have an Associate’s Degree in a related field and experience with ADP or other applicant tracking systems
· Are able to handle multiple assignments and set priorities in a fast-paced, high volume environment
· Have a minimum of 2 years in full lifecycle recruiting – preferably in the automotive or manufacturing industry
· Pay close attention to detail, have strong analytical and organizational skills, possess excellent customer service and communication skills with the ability to provide information accurately and professionally in various styles such as verbal, written, and presentation
· Have demonstrated the ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients and customers
What happens next
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work. Apply to be a Recruiter today!