Website Kelly Services
Your next good thing is right here. At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we’re all about helping you discover what’s next in your career. And we just so happen to be seeking Machine Operators to work at the world’s leading market and sealing technology specialist in Northfield, NH. If this sounds like the right fit for you, read on and apply!
Why you should apply to be a Machine Operator:
· NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
· Positions are temp to hire with opportunity for growth
· Pay typically ranges from $13.77-$14.17 per hour depending on shift
· Conversion bonus offered once hired permanently: $1000 for 2nd shift and $2000 for 3rd shift PLUS you are eligible for a $750 bonus when you refer someone
· Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
What’s a typical day as a Machine Operator? You’ll be:
· Using molding presses, trimmers, post-cure ovens, and springing machines to manufacture automotive and machinery seals
· Inspecting and packaging finished products
· Checking all tooling for damaged and/or missing taped out molds
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
· Have a desire to learn and an interest in manufacturing
· Are capable of lifting 50 pounds on a repetitive basis
· Have basic computer skills and the ability to type information into a database
· Are able to work from 3pm-11pm, Monday-Friday OR 11pm-7am, Sunday-Thursday on a long-term basis and work overtime on Saturday from 11am-5pm up to 3 times per month
· Are able to train from 7am-3pm, Monday-Friday for up to 2 weeks
What happens next
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work. Apply to be a Machine Operator today!