Website Leddy Group
Real people helping real people find meaningful work since 1994
Recruiting Coordinator – Partially Remote
Must be within a commutable distance of White River Junction, VT for in-office days!
Check out this excellent position as a Recruiting Coordinator! In this temporary position, you will provide support to C-level executives in a fast-paced, technology driven environment. The right person is detail oriented, confident, and highly organized!
Responsibilities of the Recruiting Coordinator:
- Assist hiring managers with coordination of interviews
- Provide executive-level administrative support to HR, finance managers, and others
- Manage multiple complex schedules
- Coordinate candidate skill assessments
- Follow up with interviewing candidates in a timely, professional manner
- Provide an excellent customer experience
- Conducts screening of interested candidates, as needed
Qualifications of the Recruiting Coordinator:
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Highly skilled in Outlook and Excel
- Confident and professional
- Strong technical aptitude
- Bachelor’s degree and recent, relevant experience supporting executives
Hours for this remote Recruiting Coordinator position are flexible, either part-time or full-time between 8AM-5PM. Pay is dependent on experience.
Our client is looking to fill this position quickly, so apply now!
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com, call (603) 727-0102, or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.