Website Leddy Group
Putting the Right People In the Right Places Since 1994
Operating Room Support Technician
Do you prefer to be in a fast-paced environment and be on the go throughout your workday? Would you like the opportunity to build your skills and get your foot in the door with a stable company that has a great reputation in the upper valley? If so, Leddy Group has the perfect opportunity for you! We are hiring an Operating Room Support Technician for a medical facility in Lebanon, NH. We are actively recruiting for multiple opportunities on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift!
Responsibilities of the Operating Room Support Technician:
- Keep medical supplies stocked in the operating rooms.
- Deliver equipment to operating rooms to be used in medical procedures.
- Ensure that all supply rooms are well stocked and organized.
- Ensure that walkways are kept open and free of obstacles.
- Provide a thorough cleaning of operating rooms after procedures have been completed.
What makes a successful Operating Room Support Technician:
- You like getting your step count in throughout your day.
- You have a strong attention to detail.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- You can lift, push, pull up to 20lbs.
- You have a high school diploma or GED.
What’s in it for you?
- Working for a reputable and stable employer in the community.
- An opportunity to work for an essential employer during these challenging times.
- Get your foot in the door with a great company.
- Extensive training and the opportunity to learn a new skill set.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com, call (603) 727-0102, or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.