Website Leddy Group
Putting the Right People In the Right Places Since 1994
3rd Shift Assembler
Our manufacturing client in Newport, NH is seeking candidates for a 3rd Shift Assembler position! In this role, you will perform light assembly duties in a fast-paced environment. This client offers some great bonus programs, and the 3rd shift is perfect for those night owls or those who want their days free.
Responsibilities of the 3rd Shift Assembler
- Place component on work table in the proper sequence
- Insert wire into component correctly
- Cut wire to proper length
- Work in teams or singly to assemble products from components
- Achieve production quotas
- Report required information / data (fill out forms properly etc.)
- Clean machine and surrounding area
- Attend to minor mechanical difficulties such as clearing jams
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the 3rd Shift Assembler
- Good hand/eye coordination and mobility in all fingers, hands, wrists, elbows, shoulders, back, and neck
- Must have vision correctable to 20/20 at arms-length
- Must have ability to read, understand, and memorize assembly procedure
- Able to listen and take direction
- Able to stay focused at workstation to produce parts
- Able to lift 35 pounds occasionally
Your hard work and attention to detail will be rewarded in this 3rd Shift Assembler role. Apply now!
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call (603) 727-0102, or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.