Website Leddy Group
Real people helping real people find meaningful work since 1994
A well-known, global company is now hiring Manufacturing Technicians to join the growing team at their West Lebanon, NH facility. Both day and night shift schedules are available. This direct hire role offers fantastic benefits including health, dental, vision, guaranteed 8% 401K contribution plus individual company match option, and 32 paid days off including vacation, sick days, and company holidays!
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Technician
- Support product manufacturing processes, product development, and related activities
- Incorporate pre-planned process improvements/cost reductions into manufacturing
- Perform process validations and in-process product testing
- Complete documentation accurately
- Follow all healthcare laws, quality regulations, and industry guidelines
- Perform other duties or tasks as assigned
Qualifications of the Manufacturing Technician
- High school diploma/equivalent or Associate’s degree
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Willing to learn and ask questions
- Previous experience with documentation and procedures (e.g., vet techs or pharmacy techs) is a plus
Manufacturing Technicians are now being hired on the following shifts:
- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and e/o Wednesday, 7:00am-7:00pm
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and e/o Wednesday 7:00am-7:00pm
- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and e/o Saturday, 7:00pm-7:00am
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and e/o Saturday, 7:00pm-7:00am
Pay depends on experience, starting at $20/hour plus 8 hours of OT per pay period. Apply for this Manufacturing Technician opportunity today!
To apply, please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com, call 603-727-0102, or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.