Our client in Somersworth is looking for Material Handler associates! There are long-term, possible Temp-to-Perm roles! 8hrs shifts avail. Experience is great… but not necessary!
Pay: $14.18/hr. 2nd shift- 14.85/hr. 3rd shift.
Shifts: – 8hr. shifts (3:30pm – 11:00pm / 11:00pm – 7:00am))
What’s in it for you?:
· 8 hour shifts
· Learn new manufacturing skills
· Great company with room for growth
What will you be doing?:
· Working in a safe manufacturing environment
· Working in a team environment
· Working with automotive parts
Responsible for receiving and transporting all materials into the warehouse in accordance with established process, quality and safety guidelines.
Essential Functions (in order of job importance):
1. Physically receive all in-bound shipments, including unloading into warehouse and properly label materials with Transfer Order (TO) documentation and pick FG’s & RM’s per customer orders.
2. Transfer all materials to identified warehouse storage location.
3. Assist in loading trucks/trailers for intercompany and over the road transport.
4. Responsible for the safe operation of all Warehouse Powered Industrial Trucks (PIT) including mandatory shift safety checks, established operating guidelines, PPE, and all other required organization protocol. Communicate to Team Leads and Group Leads any equipment issues or other concerns including safety, inventory discrepancies, shortages or damage.
5. Assist with inventory maintenance activities including counting, physical inventories, cycle counts, shift by shift inventory sheets, and spot checks as needed. Consolidate stock and inventory as necessary.
6. Responsible to remove plant refuse and recyclables in accordance with established facility guidelines and assist in maintaining outside storage areas.
7. Participate in the auditing process including implementation of continuous improvement initiatives.
8. Maintain a clean and safe workspace including housekeeping and other effort that supports a clean and safe workplace. Incorporate 5 S ( everything has a place ) into your work environment.
Minimum Job Requirements:
Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
Experience: Warehouse experience required. Powered Industrial Truck (PIT) experience required.
· Basic math required and computer skills preferred.
· Other Skills / Abilities: Multi tasking, teamwork, able to work independently, self-motivation, understanding warehouse terms, problem solving, continuous improvement, passion and commitment, clear and open communication, deliver results. Must be able to speak English.
Drug/background screen required
High school diploma required
Please send resume or call the office: 603-431-4944