Website Monarch Instrument
A 40+ year-old, small, family-owned manufacturing company
The individual in this position will be responsible for accurate and complete detailing and entry of orders from customers. The person in this role will interface directly with customers and all levels of Monarch personnel, to ensure accurate and timely processing of orders and communication to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
Note: We have no budget for relocation or sponsorship, now or in the future.
- Associate Degree with business/communications emphasis or equivalent experience.
- Computer literate, ability to learn and apply company required software and systems.
- Minimum of two (2) years sales office experience in a fast paced, complex manufacturing environment.
- An appropriate amount of education and experience will be considered.
- Accurate data entry skills
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service skills
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office Suite, Internet, etc. [@ minimum]
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and listening – able to get the right information to the interested parties
- Sense of urgency
- Excellent interpersonal skills – must interface with all levels of customers – internal and external
- Accountability (personal and able to hold others accountable)
- Excellent reasoning and problem-solving capabilities
- Team player
- Sense of ownership [desired]
- Knowledge of MRP/ERP and CRM (Sage desired)
Job Responsibilities (E=Essential Function)
The duties and responsibilities of the Order Entry Coordinator include but are not limited to the following:
E: Receives and prepares orders, providing the details for Manufacturing, Sales and Customers.
E: Establishes ship dates and processes order acknowledgments.
E: Reviews orders received for correct price, part number accuracy, discounts and/or commissions, shipping charges, terms and delivery requirements.
E: Communicates directly with customers to provide pricing, part numbers and product availability. Takes product orders and expedites orders for customers. Contacts customers directly when items do not ship as promised or advises customers on back ordered item status.
E: Records or files copies of orders received, customer correspondence and other order-related paperwork.
E: Annotates sales orders to inform production department of special details. Confers with sales, production, shipping, warehouse, or common carrier personnel to expedite or trace delayed or missing shipments.
- Interfaces with Accounts Receivable to verify order related credit checks.
- Performs other undefined tasks to minimize administrative functions of sales personnel.
- Provide back-up coverage for Receptionist as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and exhibit a sufficient amount of required skills/competencies. The requirements listed herein are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Accountability and Reporting
This position reports to Sales and Marketing Manager
Will take daily direction from Inside Sales Coordinator