SHIPPER / RECEIVER
We are currently looking for an experience Shipper and Receiver to join our team.
The Shipper and Receiver will perform and/or supervise general physical activities to load, unload, sort and move shipments by hand or using material handling equipment.
Manage verification, inventory tracking and inputting into ERP system.
– Ship and receive all parts and materials as required,
– Update status of inbound and outbound orders in ERP system,
– Contact carrier representative to obtain quotes, make arrangements, and to issue documentations and instructions for shipping and delivery of materials,
– Coordinate packing and shipping of all goods, including assembling packages, weighing them, and tracking costs,
– Maintain inventory of incoming, stored, and outgoing goods
– Update compliance policies around weight, quality, and timeliness for shipping and receiving,
– Order shipping supplies as required,
– Perform general housekeeping tasks within the shipping & receiving area,
– May subject to other responsibilities as needed or directed by manager or supervisor
– High School Diploma or equivalent
– 3-5 years of shipping and receiving experience,
– Knowledge of major couriers FedEx, UPS, etc. including how to operate their respective software packages,
– A working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.) is a must.
– High attention to detail essential with ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a busy environment,
– Must have forklift experience.
– Physically capable of performing the essential duties of the job and lifting up to 50lb.
– Good written and oral communication skills,