Small and friendly office, looking for a dependable Full-time Office Manager to oversee day to day operations in a fast paced environment. Looking for a hardworking and conscience leader. This office runs efficiently, and the Office Manager will be responsible for multiple inquiries regarding HR and payroll related information. The Office Manager will also be responsible for financial duties such as accounts payable, payroll, and management of weekly and monthly business reports.
Skills and qualifications include:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to complete and assign tasks while handling vendor billing issues, employment verification’s, and overall accounting responsibilities.
- 3-5 yrs. experience as an office assistant/manager or similar role.
- Working knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite, Quicken, and bookkeeping/payroll systems.
- Prior management of employees in a small office setting is preferred.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to complete a wide variety of tasks efficiently and and accurately.
- Attention to detail to ensure tasks are completed thoroughly and on time.
- Hands on experience using office equipment including copier, printers, and computers.
This position is helping a family-run business and honesty is a must. The work week is Monday-Friday, typically 30-40 hrs. per week depending on weekly/monthly duties and projects.
We offer health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision as well as vacation time.