Website State Line Pet Supply
Currently accepting applications for ALL POSITIONS with SIGN ON BONUS UP TO $1,000
Are you an energetic and dynamic individual looking to further a great career? Are you looking for a hands-on role in a fast-paced environment? Do you have great organizational skills and work well as part of a team? Would you thrive in a process-driven environment? If you answered yes, then this may be the role for you! State Line Pet Supply is looking for customer service minded individuals to join our company. We’re currently accepting applications for Full Time and Customer Service Associates and Experiences Management Positions. Applicants must have the flexibility to work nights and weekends.
- Customer Service Associates pay range is $11-$14 per hour.
- Experienced Management Positions pay is dependent on experience.
- Position Type: Full-time or Part-time
- Average Hours: Full-time 32-40 hours/week; Part-time 15-25 hours/week
Customer Service Associates are critical to making sure our customers receive superior service! Daily tasks include customer service, register operations, receiving, picking/delivering orders, greeting pets, and moving merchandise throughout the store quickly, efficiently, and accurately. You’ll play a major role in offering guidance and answering questions for customers and their pets which is essential for maintaining our superior customer service.
Experienced Management Positions have the flexibility of being either full or part time with a competitive wage, benefits and future growth potential. The ideal candidate will have experience in retail management and will be assisting the General Manager in executing daily priorities, scheduling, hiring, leading the store staff, and in maintaining superior customer service levels. Pay is dependent on experience and qualifications.
- Organize all store operations and allocate responsibilities to personnel
- Supervise and guide staff towards maximum performance
- Monitor stock levels and purchases
- Deal with complaints from customers to maintain the store’s reputation
- Inspect the areas in the store and resolve any issues that might arise
- Oversee in-store promotional events or displays
- Keep abreast of market trends to determine the need for improvements in the store
- Ensure the store fulfils all legal health and safety guidelines
- Proven experience as retail manager or in other managerial position
- Excellent supervisory skills including: a strong sense of urgency, good attention to detail, creative problem solving, effective delegation and follow up, and the ability to motivate the team to achieve optimal results.
- Knowledge of retail management best practices
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizing and leadership skills
- Ability to be a positive role model and consistently exhibit the highest level of professionalism and integrity.
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, nights and holiday shifts
All positions will enjoy flexible hours, employee discount, paid time off*, health insurance* and paid holidays*. Our store team works hard and we have fun together! We look forward to working with you! Fill out an application online at the link below or in our store.
APPLY IN STORE OR ONLINE AT WWW.STATELINEPETSUPPLY.COM/JOBS
**Sign on bonus must meet certain criteria during discretionary period. Details of which will be provided upon employment. $500 Sign on Bonus for Part-Time positions, $1,000 Sign on Bonus for Full-Time Positions.***
State Line Pet Supply
137 Plaistow Rd.
Plaistow, NH 03865
Please NO Phone calls
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $11.00 – $25.00 per hour