Website Turnstone Corporation
Construction Manager Design / Builder General Contractor
- 3+ years as a Project Manager in the Construction Industry.
- Project size experience (must have managed projects in the range of $1M to $8M as a minimum).
- Is well-versed using Microsoft Office Suite and skilled in the use of computers and can easily learn and use other software programs. Turnstone Corporation used ProCore for Project Management System, Planswift for takeoffs and web-based time keeping phone app.
- Needs to be an independent worker, a self-starter and will be an active participant in their own learning and professional development.
- Organized and must have the ability to multi-task.
Project Manager Duties/Responsibilities:
- Report to the Vice President of Operations.
- Manage several projects at the same time.
- Attend and conduct construction project meetings as well as taking meeting minutes.
- Generate and regularly update project construction schedule and work with the Superintendent on a 3-week ahead schedule.
- Review subcontractor additional costs and generate change order proposal for Design Team/Owner.
- Work with Turnstone’s Accounting Dept. on reviewing project invoices, requisitions, subcontracts and in keeping up-to-date records of all changes to the project documents.
- Work closely with the project design team and client from beginning of the project to completion.
- Thoroughly review Subcontractors proposal and prepare scope comparison sheets for owner review.
- Review scope with Subcontractors and award project/buyout.
- Attend pre-bid project walk-thru’s with Estimating Dept. as needed.
- Oversee APM with project closeout and/or perform tasks depending on resources.
- Engage in communications with the subcontractors to establish project process of submittals, request for information as well as other project specific documents.
- Download, organize and maintain job specific documents within the project database (ProCore).
- Generate and distribute project logs (submittals, request for information, etc.) to the team.
- 401 (k)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Flexible Schedule is a possibility
Supplemental Pay Types: Bonus Pay
- Monday to Friday, Full-time.
- Associate’s Degree or Higher in Construction Management/Architecture/Engineering Field.
- Corporate Office in Milford, NH; jobs are multiple locations in NH.
- Please email your resume to HR Dept: email@example.com / No phone calls please.