Website Visiting Angels
Non-Medical Home Care
Visiting Angels is voted #1 Best Place to Work among home care agencies!
Would you like a rewarding job that provides a sense of accomplishment, joy and gratification? Are you a caregiver overwhelmed with the need to care for many patients at one time? Would you prefer to spend time developing relationships with your clients instead of rushing between patients? If you love to work with people and have a history as a caregiver, you can become a Visiting Angel!
Willing to train those with a Golden Heart looking to make someone’s day better.
Now hiring caregivers for all shifts in many communities to include Manchester, Auburn, Raymond, Concord, Pembroke, Derry, Goffstown and surrounding communities. We are also hiring in the Lakes Region, Gilford, Laconia, Meredith, Wolfeboro, Moultonborough, Plymouth, and surrounding areas. Additional positions listed below as well.
We are a non-medical, in-home care company offering competitive wages, flexible scheduling and benefits; meaning we invest in our staff and have great opportunities for growth!
Caregiver responsibilities may include:
- Assisting clients with personal care services such as oral care, bathing, toileting, dressing, and grooming
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping including laundry, dishes and vacuuming
- Planning, preparing and serving meals
- Assistance with transfers, walking and physical activity
- Assistance with transportation to appointments, activities, errands, and shopping
- Providing companionship and cheerful, positive assistance at all times
NO experience needed! We provide a great paid training program as well as a Mentor Program which connects you with another Caregiver.
Visiting Angels also provides:
- Health Insurance for those that qualify!
- Continued Education Provided
- Supportive Staff that is available at all hours
- Competitive Wages with shift differentials
- Work Close to Home
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance*
- 401k w/ Employer Match*
- Earned Time Off
- Referral Bonus
- Recognition and Incentives
*For those that meet eligibility requirements