Empowering people of all ages through an array of human services
Registered Home Care Nurse, Part-time, Concord/Manchester Areas, NH
Are you a registered nurse seeking a part-time position with flexible hours without having to work nights, weekends, or holidays? The Waypoint Home Care Department is looking to hire a nurse to join our busy Manchester and Concord Teams. Make your own hours – No Oasis documentation. Our growing Home Care Program has a position for an RN to assess adult clients for home-care services in the Manchester or Concord, NH Areas. The nurse, in conjunction with the client and family, will develop plans of care to help individuals live safely in their homes. Additional responsibilities include coordination of care with area agencies and individuals involved, ensuring client safety, as well as providing exceptional quality of care. This is a part-time, up to 29/hrs a week position.
Minimum Position Qualifications Include:
- Licensed Registered Nurse, Home Care experience with seniors preferred but will train the right candidate.
- Working knowledge of computers
- Ability to complete paperwork timely and effectively
- Strong verbal and face-to-face communication skills.
- Familiarity with community agencies and programs serving the greater Concord, NH area is a plus.
- Ability to pass a criminal background, and motor vehicle record check, and have a valid driver’s license & auto insurance that must meet company standards of minimum liability coverage of $50,000/$100,000.
Position Benefits and Perks Include:
- retirement planning with company match
- ample paid time off, consisting of personal, sick, and vacation, plus 10 paid company holidays
- Generous mileage reimbursement
- Internal growth opportunities and many career choices
- employee educational assistance
- Diverse and accepting company culture with an engaged leadership team
- Qualifying nonprofit employer for loan forgiveness
Waypoint is an equal-opportunity employer. Here at Waypoint, our clients come from all backgrounds and so do we! We employ a diverse workforce because it gives us the ability to serve our mission in an even better way!
For immediate consideration apply today at www.waypointnh.org! You will love what you do here!
Covid-19 vaccination is required for employment.