Empowering people of all ages through an array of human services
Waypoint’s Family Preservation Team is seeking adaptable, compassionate, and flexible case managers in the Greater Manchester/Concord NH area who can join our powerful mission of fostering Permanency for local families in NH!
The case manager – Permanency Therapist is part of a dynamic team-oriented tight-knit group that provides in-home support to families and children who are involved with the child protection system. This is an opportunity to help families through life’s challenges with the goal of helping children thrive and providing birth and foster families with the tools they need to meet their children’s needs in a positive and supportive environment. If you have the ability to build trust and positive relationships with clients who are experiencing turmoil, you can be the positive support that they need to bring their families back together.
If helping others is your passion and you want to join an amazingly fun team, with a sense of belonging and family, this is the role for you! It is here that with patience and understanding, you can make positive change, be the best that you can be, and help struggling families with reunification.
Waypoint is a mission-driven organization that passionately serves our clients with a commitment to evidence-based practices to promote positive family relationships and safe transitions toward permanent homes.
Minimum Qualifications Include:
- A bachelor’s Degree in psychology, social work, counseling, or a related human services field with 5 years of experience working in child welfare is preferred.
- Or Master’s Degree in the Human Services Field with 2 years of related experience
- Ability to provide documentation such as a valid driver’s license, evidence of automobile insurance, and a clear criminal record check.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local regulations, protocols, and/or procedures.
- Ability to provide in-home client services throughout the greater Manchester NH area.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with reliable transportation and auto insurance that will meet company minimum liability coverage standards of $50,000/$100,000.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including some evenings as needed
- Attentive to detail with excellent organization and communications skills in order to complete appropriate documentation
Position Benefits and Perks Include:
- Full-Time Position with a comprehensive core benefits package including paid family medical leave and Pet Insurance
- A diverse accepting company culture with an engaged leadership team
- Internal growth opportunities with many career choices at all levels
- Training opportunities and educational assistance for both bachelor’s and master’s level applicants
- Ample paid time consisting of personal, sick, and vacation hours plus an additional 10 paid company holidays
- Retirement planning with company match
- Generous mileage reimbursement
- qualifying nonprofit employers for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
Here at Waypoint, our clients come from all backgrounds and so do we! We employ a diverse workforce because it gives us the ability to serve our clients in an even greater way!
Apply today at www.waypointnh.org! You will love what you do here!