Empowering people of all ages through an array of human services
Waypoint is in need of Homemakers in the Concord, Manchester, and Nashua NH Areas.
(Flexible variable part-time hours)
Here’s your chance to help! You can make a difference in the lives of individuals and/or families when they are at their most vulnerable times, due to illness, injury, or sometimes just pure loneliness. Be a friend, helper, mentor, or support to make someone’s day better, to make someone feel more important.
Homemaker positions are available in the Waypoint Home Care Department. We offer a friendly work environment, supportive staff, paid training, and orientation. Waypoint offers a schedule with flexible days and hours, and we will work around your schedule for 10-29 hours per week with the opportunity to work close to home. Perfect fit for a second job or meaningful work to do in your spare time.
Our growing Home Care Program is looking for energetic caring individuals to provide services for clients in their homes to help maintain independent living. As a homemaker, you will aid clients with activities of daily living including light housekeeping, light meal preparation, and laundry, a reminder to take medication, socialization, and companionship. Errands may include grocery shopping and medication pickups. These are rewarding positions offering an outstanding work/life balance with flexibility, Monday to Friday day shifts. Most shifts are between 8 am and 4 pm.
This is a great part-time job for college students, mothers’ hours, and second careers.
Minimum Position Requirements Include:
- You must have the ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Must pass a criminal background, and motor vehicle record check, and have auto insurance that meets agency minimum liability standards of $50,000/$100,000.
- Prior experience in the home care field is a plus.
- Compassion, kindness, patience, and reliability
- Reliable transportation and the ability to travel in the Concord, Manchester, or Nashua NH Areas
Position Benefits and Perks Include:
- Be a part of an amazing team of caring and passionate individuals on a powerful mission
- Diverse and accepting company culture with an engaged leadership team
- On-the-job training is available.
- A flexible schedule that is perfect for a second job
- Meaningful work helping others- make a friend
- Generous mileage reimbursement
- 3 Pro Rated personal days annually
Waypoint is an equal opportunity employer. Here at Waypoint, all are welcome. Our clients come from all backgrounds and so do we! We employ a diverse team because it gives us the ability to serve our mission in an even greater way!
All applicants are encouraged to apply today at www.waypointnh.org! You will love what you do here!