Empowering people of all ages through an array of human services
Family Support Worker – North Conway Region of NH (Part-Time – Up to 29 hours)
Waypoint NH’s Voluntary Services Program is building a team to help families in our community! If you are passionate about helping others in our community, Waypoint needs you!
If you are able to juggle multiple priorities, make connections and create long-term support for families, please consider joining our new collaborative team! Waypoint is looking for a Part-time Family Support Worker in the North Conway / Northern Seacoast Area. This position offers a flexible schedule and mileage reimbursement.
Guided by Solution-Based Casework, the FSW’s goal is to equip each family with the skills and tools to be successful in overcoming everyday life challenges. Responsible for co-creating Family Plans through a consensus process informed by an assessment tool. Providing supportive accountability and celebrating the achievement of milestones with families. Strengths-based and encouraging. Bachelor’s Degree required in Human Services, or related field. Minimum of 2 years of similar experience is necessary.
Minimum Position Requirements included:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Human Services, or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years of similar experience is necessary.
- Candidates must successfully pass a criminal background with no history of abuse, neglect, or exploitation
- Must have a valid driver’s license, pass a motor vehicle record checks, and have auto liability insurance of a minimum of 50,000/100,000 Coverage
- Ability to multi-task with strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to create positive relationships
- Attentive to detail, organized, and the ability to complete records timely and efficiently
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Position Benefits and Perks include:
- Retirement planning with company match
- Ample paid time off, consisting of personal, sick, and vacation, plus 10 paid company holidays
- Internal growth opportunities and many career choices
- employee educational assistance
- Diverse and accepting company culture with an engaged leadership team
- Flexible hybrid work schedule
- Generous mileage reimbursement rate
- Qualifying nonprofit loan forgiveness organization
Waypoint is a private Nonprofit organization that has proudly served NH families for more than 170 years. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Here at Waypoint, all are welcome! Our clients come from all backgrounds and so do we! We employ a diverse workforce so that we are able to serve our mission in an even greater way!
All applicants are encouraged to apply today at www.waypointnh.org! You will love what you do here!
COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment.