Empowering people of all ages through an array of human services
Waypoint is seeking Master’s Level and BA Level Social Workers in the Rochester/Seacoast, NH area who can foster Permanency! $1500 Sign-On Bonus Included!
The Social Worker – Permanency Therapist is part of a dynamic team that provides support to families and children in the home and community who are involved with the child protection system. This is an opportunity to help families through life’s challenges with the goal of helping children thrive and providing birth and foster families with the tools they need to meet the children’s needs in a positive and supportive environment.
If social work is your passion and you want to join a team where you can make positive change, be the best that you can be, and help struggling families with reunification, this is the role for you. Waypoint is a mission-driven organization that passionately serves our clients with respectful strategic methods to promote positive family relationships and safe transitions toward permanent homes.
· Master’s Degree in social work or a related human services field with 2 years experience working in a clinically supervised setting with children and families, or
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with 5 years of experience working in child welfare or a clinical setting and currently enrolled in a related Master’s degree program.
· Ability to work flexible hours and be available to meet emergency situations.
· Ability to provide documentation such as a valid driver’s license, evidence of automobile insurance, and a clear criminal record check.
· Knowledge of federal, state, and local regulations, protocols, and/or procedures.
This is a Full-Time Position with a comprehensive core benefits package, along with ample paid time off including 10 company holidays, paid family medical leave, 401K with company match, generous mileage reimbursement, and a new half-day Friday perk for summer!
Salary Range:$22.0000 To 24.0000 Hourly
Here at Waypoint, our clients come from all backgrounds and so do we! We employ a diverse workforce because it gives us the ability to serve our clients in an even greater way!
Apply today at www.waypointnh.org! You will love what you do here!