Website Work Opportunities Unlimited
We create new opportunities for SUCCESS in the workplace, every!
Work & Community Support Specialist
Keene, NH Flexibility to be FT or PT
We are looking for our next Work & Community Support Specialist in Keene, NH! Here at Work Opportunities Unlimited, we believe all people can work and strive to provide new opportunities for success in the workplace, every day. Although Work Opportunities Unlimited focuses on employment, the ultimate goal is for the client to become as independent as possible, at work and in life.
As part of every person’s week they engage in work, recreation, and other personal necessities that ideally allows them to live a preferred lifestyle in their preferred community. It is our objective to provide employment services, but also provide services that enhance their career opportunities and ultimately independence.
In our Work & Community Support Specialist position, you’ll focus on bringing this mission to life. You’ll be working with youth and adults focusing on community-based support services such as:
- Customized service planning
- Preparation for volunteer employment
- Accessing volunteer employment
- Retain volunteer employment
- Participation in work assessments and other career exploration activities
- Accessing gym memberships
- Enrolling and support in further education
- Participation in community activities
- Budgeting and banking
- Accessing community services such as the library, public transportation, and the post office.
Why choose WOU?
- Serve your community while getting paid & having fun!
- Competitive paid time off accrual.
- Ten paid holidays.
- Excellent health, dental & vision benefits, tuition assistance (F/T only) & 401(k) enrollment.
- Learning and development opportunities prioritized – tailored training.
- Culture of peer support and team-working.
- Base salary commensurate with experience.
- Candidates who are passionate about working with individuals with disabilities or desire to work with a human services organization.
- Upon job offer candidate must submit to a satisfactory background check.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online via www.workopportunities.net
Questions? Call us at 1-866-761-1347