Wright Choice Financial Group
The Marketing and Client Coordinator enhances the client experience by providing exceptional client service, supporting office functions as needed, and serving as administrative, marketing, and operational support to Financial Advisors. The Marketing and Client Coordinator is responsible for understanding firm policies, procedures, and digital capabilities that will allow them to interact with the Advisors, as well as new and existing clients. In addition, they will play a key role in the company’s marketing directives.
- First-line of contact for prospective and current clients of the firm
- Maintain existing client relationships through the processing of client requests, resolving client inquiries, and making sure key client information and documentation is up to date
- Conduct outreach to maintain strong relationships with client base and identify Firm services and solutions, such as digital, online access and cash management offerings, that support clients’ needs
- Onboard new client accounts, which includes the collection of required documentation and client information
- Support the team’s marketing strategy by maintaining marketing materials, including digital and social media platforms, and planning client events and seminars
- Assist with the design and administration of marketing programs inclusive of firm and market specific information. Programs will include: print, digital, social, and email campaigns and will generate leads for the Advisor
- Meet with the Financial Principal and other members of the marketing team(s) to discuss lead generation ideas, activities, and results.
- Actively engage in available training and education programs to maintain current status on policies, procedures and risk awareness
- Perform administrative duties that support Financial Advisors in daily business practices, including but not limited to, telephone coverage, coordination of client meetings, prepare marketing expense reports, office supplies, and file & calendar maintenance
- Assist in the management and input of information to the firm-wide Client Relationship Management (CRM) system(s).
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and reliability
- High degree of initiative, ownership, and follow-through
- High degree of helpfulness and willingness to serve as a resource
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills with the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to audit own work
- Highly organized
- Problem solver
- US work authorization
- Fully Proficient/complete understanding of Microsoft Office Suite applications – Outlook, Word, Excel, One Note, PowerPoint.
- Corporate social media experience
- Corporate marketing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred, ideally in business or another related field.
- Financial Services/Financial Advisor support experience (3 years)
- Experience working with the following tools:
- Constant Contact
- Redtail CRM
- Zoom Conferencing Service
- Calendly Scheduling Software
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
Schedule: Monday to Friday